Tawny Roberts, a sexy, blonde haired, blue-eyed adult film starlet, has signed an exclusive contract with Vivid Entertainment Group and to become the newest Vivid Girl.
“I’m a pretty normal girl who loves my work,” says Tawny. “I have a full life and am active all the time. I love to run, work out, hit the slopes with my snowboard, play a few rounds of golf or go wakeboarding with my friends.”
Because of her stunning all-American good looks she has no shortage of would-be boyfriends. “I narrow them down pretty fast because I like men who are sweet, not cocky and who are into the old-fashioned tokens of affection like flowers and perfume. There aren’t a whole lot of guys like that around anymore,” Tawny says.
Born in Utah and raised in Dallas, Tawny was a basketball, volleyball and golf star in high school, studied retail management at college in Utah and after graduation worked in a Los Angeles department store management-training program. At 5’7” and a perfect size two, Tawny was encouraged to model for some glamour photos and later got interested in adult entertainment.